Friday, January 16, 2009

Clint Eastwood,

I would have to say today, my eyes have seen an extremely great movie.
Perhaps, the best movie that I had ever seen in my life. It was
extremely deep.

Clint Eastwood was my hero since the first time I laid my eyes on the
movie "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" back when I was in 5th grade or
6th grade (I forgot). I would like to add, it was an EXTREMELY FANTASTIC
MOVIE ALSO.

Anyway, I watched Gran Torino tonight. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful,
Beautiful, Beautiful Movie. I cannot describe how beautiful and moved I
was watching this movie. This was the first movie that I ever started the applause for. I have never started an applause for a movie before because it wasn't good enough for me to not care if I was the only one applauding. But this, this was a masterpiece. I didn't care if I was going to be the only one clapping. I shouldn't even care at all. But anyways, people did agreed that this movie was good because they also joined in with the applause.

Eastwood's character "Walt Kowalski" somewhat reminded me of Alex, the
language he used and all.

Alex, we are so going to watch this movie together.
So, PROMISE ME YOU WON'T WATCH IT.
WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SUPER FANTASTIC BONDING TIME.

~DT

0 comments: