Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pimples,

As I finish up with my nightly wash up.
Applying my prescribed acne medication onto my face.
I realize something.

MY PIMPLES ARE PRACTICALLY ALMOST GONE.

I am SO SO SO HAPPY.

I am not sure what has sparked such a magnificent event, but I am
thinking that perhaps I don't have much stress anymore. I am feeling so
carefree nowadays.

My days have been easier and easier.
I am at quite the high point! Everything seems so easy.

I feel as if I am able to accomplish anything!
Even PHYSICS! My Brain! My Body! My Self! ILoveYou!

Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes.

Life is Good. Good is Life.

The sun peers from out the clouds.
Dissolving the bundles of opaque moisture.
Bringing light to every speck and inch of land.
Lighting up every dim and dark area.
Lighting up, the people.

Cool breezes flow.
Refreshing and balancing out the heat of the sun's rays.
The people are going about their day, happy.
All at once, the population is happy and satisfied with them selves.
They find the best out of everything.

It is a good day, today, that day, every day.

~DT

0 comments: