Saturday, January 31, 2009

SAT Prep,

6 weekends that will almost entirely filled with 12 hours of SAT
prepping. This all better be worth it.

I find it extremely awkward for the bathrooms to be placed within a few
yards from the tables. Bathrooms, in the same room as the classroom.

The kids all seem very acquainted with each other. Heh.

The English Instructor was overly nice. I think she finds it a bit
nervous or awkward whenever I stare at her. I mean, I can't really help
it. There is nothing to do except stare. Occasionally my head would be
slightly cocked in a 50 degree angle as I stare. If I was her, I'd find
it a bit creepy. But eh, oh well. As long as I'm paying attention.

The Math Instructor reminds me of this kid I knew. Freaking weird. I was
falling asleep from boredom. Nothing much to say except for the fact
that he freaking goes too fast. -__- I got to clarify that to him during
break and he asked if I wanted to ask him any questions. I just simply
brushed him off because I was annoyed.

I need to suck it up and just finish these classes.
6 weeks isn't too long.

I'm waiting for my super high SAT score.

~DT

0 comments: