Friday, January 16, 2009

Italian,

Ciao!

I have stumbled upon some videos on youtube of this one girl name Vicky.

I WANT TO LEARN ITALIAN NOW!

It sounds so COOL!! My daddy has a friend over in Italy.
Probably the only asian in Italy. I have never met an Italian Asian before!
Perhaps I willl met his daughter one day. Although, I am pretty sure she is around Chi Uyen's age.

ANYWAYS.

Which reminds me, I need to finish watching REBORN. D:
It's been FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, start watching Cowboy Bebop and rewatch Samurai Champloo!

Oh! In other news, I have stopped with this other blog madness.
It is, WAY TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY!
I don't want to confuse myself with blogging in two blogs at once.

I WON'T BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THE PACE! SADNESS!!

Well, I be out for now!

~DT

0 comments: