Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bracket Face & Coil Pots,

Not yet a braceface. Because I DON'T HAVE THE WIRES THAT ARE MANDATORY BRACES.
Only the brackets. TILL NEXT WEDNESDAY @ 2:30PM D:

Right after school I went to my Orthodontist to get my brackets in!
What hurt the most was when they squeezed the separators in between my teeth.

The first lady couldn't put it in, so then they got another guy to do it. D:

My bottom row is so tight and crowded. WHYYYY? Oh well.
My teeth aren't even THAT bad to begin with anyway.

The whole cementing of the brackets procedure lasted about 45 minutes - 1 hour.
I wasn't really keeping track of the exact time.

I'm excited for braces. Hurrrrrahhhh!! I like change. CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!
I am tired of the same image. Every single day of my life. Gotta spice things up yeah know?

Do you know what's odd? I am smiling a lot more often with these brackets on.
Like, A LOT of smiling. Braces are supposedly suppose to bring people's confidence down, but it's bringing mine up! I don't even know why. But Ima be ROCKIN' DEM BRACES LIKE A COOLIO COOL WANNABE BLACK KID PRETENDING THAT THEY ARE GRILLZ. :D!!

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! D:<<>:D

I shall post a picture tomorrow.

I made a video too! I made one last night and this afternoon! Before & After.

& Yes you will be lucky too, if you put the red on me.

--

In other news,

I am so happy you actually took the coil pot out of the trash can and give it to me! :D

I don't know why you threw it away. I LOVE IT! I made a video about it too. Just for you!

Which is suppose to be uploading.... right now. I will post it up later when it's finished!



~DT

0 comments: