Sunday, March 29, 2009

Walking Alex's Dogs & More,

After my SAT Prepping, I came over to Alex's house to walk his doggies!
First thing we did was clean his doggies.

Magenta was first to go! I find it ironic how Magenta is named Magenta
when she is clearly not the color of Magenta. Why not name her....
Brownie? Or Brown? Or Light Brownie? :D

Magenta wasn't scared of the hose water as much as Lucky. Lucky was
scared scared scared! Since Alex couldn't find doggie shampoo, we just
rinsed them with water.

Magenta was being all nice and still during the Lucky bath. I thought
she was a good doggie. Until....we started the walking.

Oh boy, she was a wild one. Alex got Lucky on a leash. As in
disciplined. Magenta kept on pulling on the leash, thus choking herself
in the process. She kept on doing it! I thought she'd stop from the pain
but she continued on! It was so sad.

Lucky & Magenta wanted to pee everywhere! Alex had control of Lucky
while I being the passive one, let her pee everywhere. Well... not
everywhere... but in most places.

After a bit, we decided to stop waking the doggies. Alex gave me a tour
of his unfinished house! Two times in one day. His refrigerator is huge!
I spread my upper body over it because it was nice metally, cold, and
refreshing.

Oh yeah! Before that, Alex trapped me in his mini house's bathroom and
turned off the lights. I'm surprised I wasn't screaming. I usually would
be.

No lights + Bathroom + Mirror = Scary

Alex was there too, so I had nothing to worry about.
Oh yeah! I got to put delicious smelling lotion on Alex!
It smells.... so good.

Oh! Anyways, during the tour, we were trapped in another bathroom! The
master bedroom bathroom. No 7-11 walking this time though!

Another time baby boo.

Mark my words, I will sensitize you! 100%!

Afterwards I watched Alex play this one UFO game on Kong. Which reminds
me, I still need to make a post about how Alex & I were bitching and
making fun of this one attention whore in the chatroom.

Anyways! It was intriguing watching Alex play.
Although, HE CHEATS BY HAVING HIS SISTERS EARN HIM BADGES SECRETLY.
CHEATER!!! CHEATER!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!! Which reminds me of this funny scene. Where Alex stands next
to Catherine playing on the computer and saying, "It's my turn now."
Catherine would exit out of her game and Alex in turn would say, oh just
kidding. LOLOL! You are such a little jerk Alex~

After that Alex went to microwave some Vienna sausages. Alex told me to
stop it once it got to 30 seconds. So I was waiting for it to turn 30
seconds, I didn't notice that the timer was elapsed instead of how much
time was left till the food was done.

So I left it on till it dinged. Which made me go,

OAO;;;;;;;;;

Then Alex yelled at me because now he had wrinkly sausages. ;~~;

*hides in upright fetal position*

Oh so I don't remember what I said but Alex was like "HMPH!". So I was
like Nyuuuuu~~~ *going to huggle Alex* and I knocked his bowl, knocking
out one of his sausages. ;_____;

WHY AM I SUCH A CLUTZ TODAY?! So sad....

But Alex gave me a kissie anyway. ^o^ <3

Oh! I also got a taste of what Vienna sausages for the first time today!
It kind of tasted like hot dogs. Yum.

Then I had to go home.

Alex walked me out of the gate and gave me huggles & kissies. Also
tricking me that his mother came home. Which scared the heck out of me.
Since HE did not tell his parents I came over. TSK TSK TSK!

But it's okie. I had good bonding time with you today.
We shall have a lot more bonding times~
Need to hang out with each other more!

I Love You!

~DT

0 comments: