Monday, March 9, 2009

HONEY GREEN TEA,

Was giving me the extreme shakes.

I was waiting in line at B&N and goodness gracious.

My left hand that was holding my drink, started to profusely shake. I
COULDN'T STOP IT. There was a lady behind me. So I put my hand down by
my side. But it CONTINUED TO SHAKE.

I came home, then I heard Chi Uyen's voice and I ran downstairs yelling
out "CHI UYENNNNNNNNNN!!!" as I ran down the stairs.

I havent seen her in about 2 months! Since my "surprise" birthday
combined with Hanh Duyen!

Then I saw my precious little niece. I make a great aunt when I am high
on caffeine. I was all playful and hyper happy. I felt so happy to see
my sister, brother in law, & niece! WAHHHH!

But I think I crashed. I am no longer as hyper.

It's okay.

More caffeine is just a few sips away!

I swear to God, it is a legal drug.

WHICH WOULD PROBABLY BE BANNED A FEW MORE DECADES FROM NOW.

DRINK ALL YOU CAN BEFORE IT DOES EVERYONE!

But do NOT get hooked onto it.

Like those teachers and business people you see on the streets every
morning with their cup of coffee.

Tsk Tsk!

~DT

0 comments: