Sunday, March 22, 2009

11th Celebration!

I picked up Alex at around 2PM.
We watched some House.
Then we watched "Wedding Crashers".
SUPER HILARIOUS MOVIE.
WHERE'S MY LITTLE FRIEND?! &&& *under the kitchen table*

Oh yes. OH YES.
Alex made me stop in mid-sentence. A couple of times.
*speechless gasps*
So sneaky, so sly, so fox.

My little sister didn't even noticed a thang. Or DID SHE? Heeeeehhh
hehhhhh heeeeehhhhhhhhhh!!! *creepy laugh*

Alex told me a phrase that I am sure will become a meme.
"You nasty! You shut up!"
Or was it...
"You shut up! You nasty!

Either way. It is VIRAL.
So catchy. So catchy. So contagious. So infectious. So wildfire.

Alex then went home like a stereotypical black man with a bucket of KFC
chicken. & some grape soda.

JayKay about da GrApEsOdA.
But I no JK about da KfC cHicKeN.

Yum yum.

We weren't left alone today. Due to annoying sister + cousins playing
monopoly right next to our couch.
So annoying. So not shut up. So yell all the time.

They wouldn't move away. So bitchy. So loud.
I complained. Still bitchy. Still loud.

Alex developed genius plan to steal their dices.
Without dices, THEY ARE UNABLE TO PLAY.
So I took the dices when they decided to take a "break" and watch South
Park. So copy-cat.

Turns out after South Park they decided not to play anymore. So lame.

I wanted to watch them frantically and angrily look for their essential
dices. But I didn't get to. Perhaps next time.

Genius trick. So genius.

I took many pictures of Alex too. So cute.
*snap snap snap snap snap snap*
I hope Alex was not mad at me.
I couldn't stop snapping pictures of you.
You so cute. My sexy model.

XSi's shutter speed was very fast compared to my SX.
Make me addicted to go. *snapsnapsnap*

We take pictures together too! On my camera & sidekick.
Alex took ugly photo of me on his phone.
I look super chubby. So bad.

I also cut Alex's hair. Then after haircutting.
Wheeeee Woooo! I kept on thinking I was going to fall off your lap. Felt
dizzy afterwards. But it's okay.
It was fun. Fun, fun, FUN!

I have great day today. We need to do other stuff other than watch tv &
movies.
Too much Family Guy & Simpsons & House & South Park.

Alex makes cute noises.
Mimicked me for a bit. SO CUTE.
So sad I didn't get to catch on camera.
Alex make authentic kitty noises.

Today Alex smelled like Coconut & Vanilla.
From lotion he put on. Smell so good.
I keep on sniff sniff. All day long.

I keep Alex's Tanktop. Smell so good.
I don't like it when it's on the table.
I only like it near me. On the couch.
I go sleep with it today. To smell your scent.
I am not a creeper. Smell so good.

I post pictures of us taking pictures from my sidekick.

I Love You!

~DT

0 comments: