Friday, March 27, 2009

Games Games Games,

I think I am getting back into games now. Oh dear me.
I THOUGHT I WAS OVER THIS PHASE 3 YEARS AGO!!!!

Thanks to who here.....? *coughALEXcough*

My favorite group of creators would have to be,

"The Behemoth"



They make the best games ever. I love their art too.

I really recommend Alien Hominid if anyone is interested. They also made free games on newgrounds and etc. They recently made a new game last summer. "Castle Crashers". I want to try it out. But I am not sure which platforms it is released on. I will be SO ANGRY if it is only released on XBOX 360.



I shall check right now....

WOW. IT'S AVAILABLE ON XBLA. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU. STUPID XBOX PEOPLE.
I'll probably download it somewhere or check out sites if they have a version uploaded to play.
--

Sighhhh.

Feel so geeky, I want their Black Sherpa Nest hoody.... ;__; So cute.



Iz $45 though. Eh. I shall buy it once I have the money. Sigh... The things I do as a fan.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~DT

0 comments: