Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jordan,

We were eating at hometown buffet and met this adorably little boy!!!

SO ADORABLE! He has the most EXTREME FACIAL EXPRESSIONS EVER.

He stutters a bit but IT'S OKAY! LOOK AT HIM! SO CUTEEEE!!!

He's talking about Transformers.

He was playing with my sidekick! I was afraid he'd break it at first.
But so far he was being real careful with GH's & Alice's phone! So it
was all good~ I trust the child!

He was playing the bob's adventure thing. The bouncing ping pong game on
sidekicks!

IT WAS SO ADORABLE when he saw GH's phone and he saw the back and it was
all sparkly and full of stickers and he was all,

"...O_O WHAT THE?!"

Another "WHAT THE?!" moment was when I showed him my kitty picture.
RHSDJASJAHAHAHAHA IT WAS SO HILARIOUS.

"LOOK AT THIS PICTURE! IT'S A KITTY!"

"............WHAT THE??!"

HILARIOOUS! Then when we left, he was all, "I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW!"

And Alice was all " AWWW.... I WANT TO SEE HIM TOMORROW TOO NOW."

OH! Alice told me to mention this too.

Alice be attracting all them little boys.

LOLsheissecretpedofile. CHEATING ON JOE!!! :O

Just keeeding.

LOOK AT JORDANS FACIAL EXPRESSION!! LOOOK!!!

I also posted the kitty picture that I showed him.

OH MY GOODNESS! IT MAKES ME WANT TO HAVE A SON!

ALEX! WE WILL HAVE A SON NOW. K?

CUTIE MINI AVN!!!

~DT

0 comments: