Sunday, March 15, 2009

Alex's Birthday Party,

I met Alex's family for the first time today!

I was pretty nervous. Seriously nervous.

I came over to Alex's house at around late 9'ish! After I dropped Ngoc
off at Viet School.

I can't believe Alex was left alone....with a GIRL in the house. :O
*gasp*

YOU NO LONGER OWE ME ANYMORE. YAY.

It was hilarious how Alex made his two friends stay outside.

We watched AVP and watched baby aliens penetrate humans and kill them
from the inside out!

After Alex's Mother & Catherine came home from Costco, we went over to
Alex's Aunt's house in CM. It was a nice neighborhood! Pretty tight
security.

The day was cold at first, but started to shine as Alex entered the
gates to the pool area. Oh magical AVN, show me your ways!

We swam and swam and swam. More like wading. Or atleast for me I was
wading the whole time. I REFUSE TO SWIM!!

Alex forgot to do something before he got out of the jacuzzi. YOU
HILARIOUS LITTLE BOY! :D Zipzipzipzip!

Then we went back into the pool back and forth. Then we got up and dried
off for a bit. And Alex got me a hot dog. It was a good hot dog. Oh
dear, that sounds kinda.....weird!

Then Alex went back into the pool. I stayed on land because I wanted to
stay dry. I was chasing around Alex's little cousin YenYen because I was
extremely afraid she would fall into the pool.

Later on, I was peer pressured to go back inside the pool.
I HAVE SUCCUMBED TO PEER PRESSURE. NO!!!! It was all good. As long as I
have Alex.

Alex was my stallion inside the pool!
GOGOGOGO! FASTER! FASTER!

Then I went back onto land. The wind was starting to pick up! Then it'd
be too cold while I dry off.

Then it was shower time! It was so cool!! The shower had HOT & COLD
switches! Talk about fancy pants. WE GET OPTIONS! YAY!!

Afterwards it was time to go cut Alex's birthday cake.
I'm sad. I sang in an extremely monotone voice.
I shall make it up for you! ^_^

Alex gave me a cherry for my cake slice! I feel special because they
were rare.

Hmm.. I was a bit disappointed today. But I just realized and accepted
it because everyone's like that. No need to worry! It's understandable.

Oh! It was HILARIOUS how Alex thought he got me trapped under him. I
thought I was trapped until .......

Alex: You can touch my ass all you want.
DT: .....*pinches ass*
Alex: THAT'S NOT TOUCHING. (Or did you say groping?)

EITHER WAY! I ESCAPED! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

We should wrestle some time. When I am wearing PANTS and no one could
see anything THAT IS NOT TO BE SEEN!

Then soon it was time to go home. It was very full in the car so I got
to sit on Alex's lap! I hope I didn't squish you!

Alex's mother dropped everyone off first because Alex wanted to keep me
for as long as possible.

It was a lovely meeting your family today!
Even if they dislike me. It's all good!

I love Alex's mumsy. She's so nice~ *-*
&&&&&&&GOOD NEWS! ALEX'S FATHER ACCEPTS ME.

I will say it again because it sounds cool.

"The sweet sweet nectar of acceptance."

I had a GREAT time today with you Alex.
I want to spend more days with you.

Our 11th month is this Thursday~
It's been practically 11 months already!
Time flies by super fast!

I Love You.

~DT

0 comments: