Thursday, March 12, 2009

Interesting & Boring,

I sat in the car thinking,

How did I get so interesting and "weird"*? How are people so boring? I
just sat in the car thinking about that. I had a good discussion with
Alice & GH but it ended short because I became sleepy.

But seriously, there were two sides to the argument.

Humans are born with blank slates Vs Humans being born with certain
character traits or personality ( no not like mental disabilities )

Nature Vs. Nurture

I am leaning more to blank slate. We are affected and influenced by our
society. I can't really imagine how....we can be born with personality
traits. But people can argue against that.

It's pretty interesting but mind boggling.
It makes my head hurt!

Anyone want to give any feedback?

* according to mainstream society's gauge of "normalcy"

~DT

0 comments: