Sunday, March 8, 2009

Questionable Status,

I am not sure why I am being like this.
This, current state of mind.
I don't know what sparked such explosive fires.

Am I re... re...... re...........? I have forgotten the word.
My mind is racing and clicking at every single opening.
Inspecting it thoroughly. Scrutinizing it heavily.

Am I over-thinking?
Reading beyond the betweens of the lines?

I am not sure.
Give me a sign.
Any.

I don't enjoy being like this.

Tomorrow will be a good day.
So is every single day of this month.
Beyond the coming days, months, years, decades, centuries, millenniums,
also.

Everyday, will be a happy day.
A joyful day.

Everyday I will be smiling from ear to ear.
Heart to mind to face.

Everyday is a happy day.

Things are going to be well.

A-OKAY.

Beyond, A-OKAY.

I AM FREE!

~DT

0 comments: