Sunday, March 22, 2009

Study At Starbucks With Thu,

HAHAHAHAH. Thu looks like a total stoner in this picture.

Anyways, I haven't seen her in like about 2 - 3 months.
I got to finish my math homework and then I had srs conversations with
Thu. Just like the good 'ole days.

I'm glad we quickly connected again. I thought I was drifting away from
her. It made me so sad. But I guess not! We good 'ole buddies now!

Thu got a haircut & re-dyed her hair! She has short curly hair now! SO
CUTE! I should've brought a kitty and bring it next to her head to play
with her hair. Cause kitties like to play with bouncy stringy flowy
objects. Like yarn.

THU. YOU'RE MAKING ME FAT. With your delicious caramel frapaccino. EXTRA
CARAMEL'D. Oh dear. OH WELL. One, once in a while is okay. I won't drink
anything sugary for 1 month perhaps even 2 months.

No boba, no soda, no sugar drinks, no candy, no pastries.
MUST GO TO GYM NEXT WEEK. ALL WEEKEND.

Yes. Now for me to finish reading Huck Finn.
I shall be caught up all the way to chapter 22 by tonight.
I shall finish my physics homework too. Darn physics.

~DT

0 comments: