Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flippy Bug,

After School Alex showed me a Flippy bug! When Alex flipped it over, it
pretended to be dead and it didn't flip for us. Then Alex had to go
home! Then I went back to the bug to stare at it. Christina kept on like
stepping near it and it made the air flip it back right up. Then I
flipped it back onto it's under side. It started to vigorously squirm
around and BAM it flipped! Everyone was like, OMG OMG OMG!!! DO IT
AGAIN!! So I did it again!

I was trying to take a picture of it while it was wriggling around and
BAM! It flipped when my phone got near it and everyone screamed. IT WAS
FREAKY! THEN I was gonna flip it over again but ALICE just had to STOP
ME, CALLING ME A BUG ABUSER.

So I told Xiu to continue on with the legacy and flip the bug.
The bug was like *lifeless* because it was too tired to flip right away.
After like a minute or two it just rolled over.

I wish you were there Alex! It was AMAZING!

~DT

0 comments: