Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cereal & Cold War Project,

It's 12:36 in the afternoon and I'm kinda eating a whole load of cereal.
I was totally procrastinating on my cold war project because I was
seriously distracted by "Dear DeLaGhetto," videos. WHYY?
WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! ALL OF THE TITLES ARE SO ALLURING, IT MAKES ME WANT TO
CLICK THEM. For example, "Bloody Vaginas & Marriage" & "Pedofiles &
Slutty Ex's". I am seriously. Who WOULDN'T CLICK on videos with those
kinds of titles? OH THE CURIOSITY. THE CURIOSITY!!!!!!!

When I finish eating my cereal. I am going to get my rump up and
finishing up my project. I am still waiting for other people's parts on
this project.. -________-

This is why I hate group projects. I can depend on NOBODY unless they
were overachieving nerds. Those people are the best to have in your
groups.

~DT

0 comments: