Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Working with High Kids,

It has to be the most hilarious but most unproductive shit ever, to work
in a group where everybody else is high.

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG. BUT THEY WOULDN'T ADMIT IT.
UNTIL ONE OF THEM SAID "YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT'S NOT HIGH, DO IT." I
KNEW IT ALL ALONG.

GAHD DAMMIT.

Oh well, it was entertaining atleast.

I wrote the whole paper, and they're going to do that whole drawing
shiet thing tomorrow.

The outline of our drawing turned out so fucking weird.
The only thing I added into was the messcan's goatee and earring and the
crazy meth hair of the exorcist looking woman.

I laughed a whole shit load.
But we could've been a lot more productive if they were all sober.

I had to yell at them a couple of times.
But oh well.

Funnnnnay shiet.

~DT

0 comments: