Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boogie Boarding,

Went boogie boarding for the first time with mah galpals.
The water was SUPER cold but I plunged my face into the ocean.
After the first wave hit me, my body got used to the temperature.
I was GIGGLING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.
It was SO FREAKING FUN. SERIOUSLY.
I caught a pretty big wave that dragged me all the way to the sandy
shore.
I love floating on the waves.
My arms are pretty sore now from paddling all over the place.
We drifted pretty gosh darn far.
I didn't even feel like we moved around much, but we drifted from tower
11 all the way to tower 7.
I am no longer afraid of the ocean much now.
After this wonderful cherry popping experience.
I wanna do this AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.
--
Second picture unrelated.
I look like I have short hair.
No brassiere.

~DT

0 comments: