Saturday, June 20, 2009

14th Month,

Today was Alex and I's 14th month.
Yes, yes. We celebrate/acknowledge each month.
So what? Got a problem with that?

Anyway, I went to the gym and went back home to take a shower and shave
my haireh legz.

I haven't worn a skirt in what seems a long while.
So then I meet up with Alex at around 2.
He has been over @ b&n for approximately 1 hour? I derno.

But I arrive seeing him sitting near an old woman in the cool shade in
front of the Starbucks that was was connected to b&n.

Tickets for UP (in 3D) were $12.25 EACH. Grand total was $24.50.
Talk about being seriously expensive.
We received this black 3D glasses also.
They were pretty cool looking.
It saddens me that I did not get a picture of Alex wearing them.

We arrive about 20-30 minutes or so early.
We sit and laugh and mess around a bit.
Then a line of girls came in and sat right in front of us.
We don't like the invasion of privacy so we decide to sit up front.

The previews and trailers came on and the Ice Age mini movie came on, I
thought it was absolutely adorable. Except for that freaking evil
squirrel bitch.

Then Up finally came on and the intro with the clouds and creation of
living things was absolutely ADORABLE. I always loved those cute intros
that Pixar gives their movies.
We were messing for a bit. It was mostly Alex doing most of it. You sly
dog.

I loved the movie Up. I really recommend it. I give it an A+++++. Pixar
never ceases to amaze and impress me.
I cried a couple of times. This story is just so, heartwarming.
It really is.

I'm really glad I got to watch this with you Alex.
It means a lot to me. It really does.

Afterwards, we went to sneak into "A Night at the Museum".
Lots of messing around.

All I can say is,
AVNstamped. (small red circular shape)
Lots of piano playing.
Bebebe kissing.
Broken water fountain with dripping problems.

Today, my serotonin/dopamine levels shot up way high caused by the
amazing AVN.
Screw drugs I don't need that, oh wait scratch that.
All I need is my AVNdrug.

I wasn't paying much of the movie.
All I remember is Amelia Earhart a wax statue kissing the main guy.
AWKWARD MUCH. THAT'S JUST WEIRD.
MAKING OUT WITH INANIMATE OBJECTS.

But yeah, I really liked the ending and the explanation for the moving
museum artifacts.

Afterwards, we wander towards the arcade where 2 of Alex's sisters & 3
of Alex's cousins were located. We hung around there. Alex played the
shooting Aliens game and finally after awhile we decided to go eat at
Johnny Rockets.

Alex ordered Bacon and Cheese Double Stacker.
Or something along those lines.
I took a bite out of that because I was curious as to how it'd taste.
It was surprisingly very GOOD TASTING.
I always hated hamburgers because it looked grose and weird.
But seriously, this was so delicious.
I never really ate a hamburger before.

Oh mah gahd.

My hamburger eating virginity was stolen by Alex.

I don't mind though.

We finished eating I paid for Alex's food and then we went over to B&N
to wait to be picked up. Looking through the journal section, Alex
knocked a whole bunch of journals down. HAHAHAHA.
You silly silly boy.

Then I dragged Alex to the humor section.
I found the 19 rules book for a "perfect" husband to abide to.
Alex wouldn't pay attention to it much. *sad*
It's okie, dearie. I shall teach you the ways.

Alex's mumsy came so he and his family went first.

Today was a WONDERFUL DAY.
I want to spend more time with you Alex.
We have a whole summer.

Call me up whenever you're freeeeeeee.
So we cans plaaaaaaaaaaay allll dayyyyyyyy.

I feel so happy & rejuvenated.

Happy 14th month, Darling.

~DT

P.S: Sorry darling, I really didn't mean to be so aggressive.
P.P.S: "You can be 32A for all I care." "........I am 32A........"
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA that cracked me up so bad. <3

0 comments: