Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How to Bullshit Most Answers,

Be as vague and general as possible.
Leaving the teacher to decide if your answer is right or wrong.

It'd probably mostly be right, since your general and vague answer COULD
possibly cover a specific that the teacher is looking for.

It'd be wrong though, if your teacher wanted exact specifics.

But it doesn't hurt to try!
You never know if you'd shoot it in unless you try it out.

I remember that quote or something along those line, back in my 4th
grade teacher's room.

It was of a black man getting ready to slam dunk DAT BETCH. O HEO YAHZ.

So yeah a physics question,

What causes waves to refract?
The distance and outside forces causes waves to refract.

It sounds pretty plausible to me.

Gonna google that up right now and see if I am in the range of being
right.

Well then, I'm partially correct. Well I can integrate the info I just
learned with my answer to make it correct. :D

Moving throughout different mediums would cause the speed of the wave to
change which in turn would cause the wave's refraction.

~DT

0 comments: