Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sluts + Media + Angry Rant + Books,

They got me thinking about things big time, recently.

My view of them has somewhat distorted into something else.
I think I know how they spring up and all now.

My mother was right.
Once you do it, you don't give a shit anymore.

Oh. I also despise my mother's crooked view of what society deems is a
certain way to show that you care.

People only think that doing so, would make them look like they care
because they don't know shiet on what else to do.

I mean sure they could do that.
But if they didn't, IT DOESN'T TOTALLY MEAN THEY DON'T CARE.

God, people.
Brainwashed by the media's superficiality and shallowness.

Fucking hate that shit.

I admit I am a bit brainwashed by media on other things.
But when it comes to superficialness.
No. I DGAF about that.

And who the fuck was the one who said "to tell someone to "be yourself"
is the worst advice you can give them".

Don't be a god damned fake bitch, to try to impress people.
That's the worse you could ever do.

--

I don't know what, but all these thoughts are coming on to me
spontaneously. The rolling thunder scares me.

My eyes are hurting. I'm guessing its from the blare of the bright
lights. I've been under lights most of the day yesterday, trying to
finish up my outside reading book "CELL".

I'd have to say, it's one of the most intense shit I've ever read. There
are also a lot of good points in it too. Never thought I'd learn so much
from a thiller/fiction book.

Stephen King is just such a fantastic author.

I think I'm going to try out some cyberpunk/science-fiction.
Sounds like something that'd really interest me.

I also find, forbidden/controversial literature extremely intriguing.
Gotta check some of that shizz out.

I really want to read some of Voltaire's works.
One of his works was added to the banned book list.
After discovering him my sophomore year, he instantly became one of my
heroes.

I hate how I never have the will-power or make the time, to finish a
book, unless it's for a book report. I think that's bullshit.

I h8 mahself 4 eet.

~DT

0 comments: