Sunday, June 7, 2009

Roll,

It has definitely cracked open my emotional shell.
Now that it's cracked, I can finally feel like I can express myself.

I have never in my life, been so open with my thoughts and feelings and
opinions and philosophies. God, it felt so great.

I could finally explain what I think.
I usually cannot do that.
But today I did.
Fucking awesome.

I never knew doing that, would ever lead to something good.

It was necessary for my relationships with people.
I broke down the wall myself today.

I was crying and crying crying so hard.

I was glad I cried though. Two times I cried.
Boy did it feel good crying though.

This was my best first and last time evar.

We found a lot of secret lairs in the nature.
Zomg. GOTTA GO HANG THERE MOAR IN THE SUMMER YO.

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY.

God, am I dehydrated though. D: WAHHHHHH.

~DT

0 comments: