Monday, June 15, 2009

A Day with Alex,

Met up Alex near Bolsa.
I found him sitting at the steps watching the streets for me.
We went to eat over at Pho Thang Long.
We had the sammmme thing.
I couldn't finish the Pho so I asked him to eat it for me.
SUPPOSEDLY I STOLE HIS SPECIAL LEMON & SRIRACHI CONCOCTION.
Maybe I did.... MAYBE I DIDN'T. I probably did though.
Thennnnn we decided to go to PLT to find a homeless man to give mah
fried rice to.
We couldn't find any homeless mans so we left it on one of the tables up
front.
Then we wandered around inside staring at the little trinkets and toys
and wut not.
ALEX. MAKE ME A CJ7 STUFFED TOY THINGY. DO IT. DO IT.
Then we went to sit down on one of them ledge balcony hanger outer
thing.
Alex tried stealing my purse and then I started to cry a bit.
NOT because he tried stealing my purse though.
Then I made him get me some tissues or napkins just in case I cry a
whole load.
Alex brought up the idea of going to the park.
I thought it was a great idea!
So we walked and walked to the park near my house.
Alex kept asking why I needed grass to talk about stuff.
THE GRASS MAKES ME MORE OPEN AND COMFORTABLE.
So we finalllly got to the park with Alex along the way raping my
fingers and hands.
I really had to go to the restroom so I ran back home to go to the
restroom and grab a jacket and a whole shit load of tissues.
I got to the park and I thought Alex ditched me or something.
So I frantically look and wander around to find where he was.
I texted him asking where he was, and he said "ima birdy".
TURNS OUT HE GOT HIMSELF UP A TREE.
GOODNESS GRACIOUS!
So I lay on the grass and then Alex made me get up.
It was really hard to get the words I wanted to say out.
I crieeddd and crieddd some more.
Then I told him.
It felt so much better.
Now that, THAT'S been cracked.
I got a lot more open afterwards.
I got to learn more about Alex too.

Oh yeah! In the middle of it all.
We were arguing about which direction the Bical(sp?) lake was in. IM A
BICAL(SP?!) DOLPHIN THAT LIVES IN THE BICAL(SP?!?) LAKE IN AFRICA. IM
RARE AND I AM THE ONLY KIND OF DOLPHIN THAT'D LIVE IN FRESH WATER.

You know what Alex?
I really really do enjoy talking to you more in real life.

Oh and LOL. Dead fishie kissing.<3

After opening up more to each other.
It was getting dark and Alex felt like some yogurt.
We walked to yogurt place while holding hands and Alex got all the
flavors except for mango, tart(?), lychee, taro & was there more you
didn't get?
The flavors he did get where, raspberry, strawberry banana, green tea,
chocolate chip, very vanilla and.... was there more? I forgotttt.
For the toppings, Alex got strawberries and baby gummy bears.

We went outside to eat the yogurt.
Then Alex had to go home we huggggged and I kissed him.
Goodness gracious. I think I forgot how to kiss.
I haven't done it in the longest time.

Alex, I really have missed you.
I don't think this is a spur of the moment thing.

~DT

0 comments: