Friday, June 5, 2009

God,

21 Calls.
Not sure if 1 went all the way through,
because I accidentally hung up.

I just prayed to God.
I haven't prayed to God in the longest time.
I don't even remember the last time.

But God, if you're there.
Please keep Alex safe.
Don't let him go.

Time is going by so slow for me.
I think I will get some shut-eye so Time will roll by faster.

I will see you in Ceramics in the morning okay, Alex?
Okay! See you there in the morning Darling!

Stay Gold.

"Because I'll love you Forever
You don't have to worry about anything
My Darling, Stay Gold.
Please smile innocently,
Forever...

The young boy hidden.
Deep within your eyes,
Continues to entice my instincts.

Aah somehow, let it continue.
Good Luck

There will most likely continue to be
Sad things ahead of us
My Darling, Stay Gold
Because even getting hurt is important

Figured out a job
We can't continue playing around forever
Sometimes it's good to learn
Adult Intelligence and common sense

Aah Tonight, let's just say
Good Night

They say chance is
A fundamental part of the human heart

But Darling, Your Soul
Will continue to shine kindly

Because I'll love you forever
You don't have to worry about anything
My Darling, Stay Gold
If I can keep smiling innocently
Each and every day..."

~DT

0 comments: