Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beach Day w/ Alex,

I has to admit today was a bad day to go to the beach.
It was SO FREAKING WINDY. IT WAS TERRIBLE.
SAND FLYING EVERYWHERE.
It got into Alex's & mine eyes and mouth.
H88888 THE SANND FLYING EVERYWHERE.
We laid around for a bit.
Alex then started to attempt building a sand castle.
It was difficult to dig and stuff without the right tools.
It was going great and all until the WAVE GOT HIGHER AND HIGHER.
AND IT BROKE THE WALL. THE PRETTY AND PERFECT WALL.
I gave up after that. Alex still tried a bit but then, the waves kept on
DESTROYING EVERYTHING.

Alex then started looking for some sand crabs.
He found one sand crab and one shrimp thingy.
THEY ARE CALL COCOPODS?!(sp?!)

Alex tried looking for more but couldn't find any.
Then we got over the beach so I called Nghia to pick us up.
As we were waiting, Alex decided to drown the poor creatures in TAP
WATER.
Poor salt water babies.
I then took the time to run my ass out all the way back to the beach to
return them to their home.
IT WAS SO SAD. I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO DIE.
I don't know if the sand crab survived.
But the shrimp thingy was still alive and kicking.

Then Nghia picked us up and dropped us off over at thang long.
Alex made smiley faces in his pho.
We ate some delicious hot hot pho.

Walked over to Alex's G-mama's neighborhood.
Wandered around the playground area.
Tried sleeping on the grass with the beach towel.
Alex in a tree yelling out "SLEEPER NO SLEEPING" every few seconds.
I thought that was cute and hard to ignore and sleep through.
Wandered around the pool and bathroom area.
Found the "secret room" aka sauna.
Then stuff happened.
Zomg Alex was a quickee today.
LOLfacewaggling.
I saw a suspicious old man come into the WOMANS bathroom.
Slowly walked out of the bathroom.
Walked over to Alex's G'ma's house place.
Greeted Alex's G'ma, I really hope she heard me.
Alex took Lucky for a walk all the way to my house.
It was like, practically a block away.
Lucky was quite the obedient doggie. I was surprised.
Dang Alex can train a dog.

Chilled over at my house for a bit.
Alex drank coke & Lucky drank bottled water water.
Watched Lucky and his horny doggieness and played with him a bit. Zomg
red rockets.
Daddy came home, Alex is intimidated, decides to quickly depart.
Hugs and kisses and Alex quickly walks away with Lucky at his tails.

Today was a fun day.
I wish the weather at the beach was better though.

~DT

1 comments:

ナナ said...

Your papa is very intimidating!