Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Go Get This Go Get That,

Do you know what really pisses the fuck out of me?

When someone wants to purposefully annoy you by making you get up and
get things one by one because they know you'd do it.

For example,

"Go get the mirror."
"*gets the mirror*"
"WHERE'S THE BLOCK OF WOOD?!"
"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME TO GET A BLOCK OF WOOD."
"WELL OBVIOUSLY I DID."
"WELL OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T HEAR. *gets block of wood*"
"WHERE'S THE PROTRACTOR?"
"YEAH, GO GET TWO PROTRACTORS."
"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME TO GET A FUCKING PROTRACTOR."
"YES I DID."
"NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. *gets protractor*"

I guess it'd be my fault by letting them make me do shit.
I wasn't do much for the lab but, the person that IS doing most of the
work wasn't the one who was bossing me around. But if she was, I
wouldn't mind at all.

But seriously, DO YOU OTHER MORONS NOT KNOW WHEN TO STOP WITH YOUR GOD
DAMNED ANNOYING FAVORS?!

~DT

0 comments: