Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson,

Supposedly, Michael Jackson died yesterday from a cardiac arrest.

I say supposedly because I am a paranoid little girl that think the
death was too sudden. Like how Elvis Presley died.

Well anyway, on a crazy conspiracal, I think Michael Jackson bribed
everyone to fake his death, so he can finally hide in peace somewhere on
some private island with Elvis Presley.

Hahahahaha, right.

On facebook to my status of:

"DT OMG MICHAEL JACKSON HE DIED ;_____; I WAS SUCH A BIG FAN OF HIS BACK
WHEN I WAS 10. ;____; IM IN SHOCK."

My older sister said,
"lol! i remember when u were a lil girl u used to listen to him all the
time after mom introduced u to his music and u none of the other lil
kids in ur school even knew who mj was. it wasn't until all the child
molestation allegations came up that u decided not to listen to him
again."

Well anyways, the part she got wrong was that I didn't stop listening to
him after the child molestation charges. My phase of obsession it
started around my summer of going towards 4th grade and was over by
around 5th or 6th grade. I just didn't listen to him as much as I did before.

I remember it kind of clearly. It was I believe, my 7th grade year if
not then 6th grade, when Michael Jackson was charged for child
molestation and going on trial. I didn't believe that he was a child
molester and I still don't believe he is/was one either.

I think it's all some conspiracy that some fucking crazy bitch mother
concocted and made her sons comply to, to sue Michael Jackson for his
money.

Well then, even IF he was a child molester it does NOT effect how much
of a great artist he was. He influenced many generations and his
influences are still embedded in our culture today and he will continue
influencing many artists in the future.

I think it's funny how a lot or artists make a shit load of cash, AFTER
they die.

People don't really remember or take note of you until they die.

It's kind of sad really. But it's true.

I think because of his huge stardom since he was 5. He was a man who
didn't get to experience a normal childhood. Since he was always working
and working, he didn't get to have that fun care-free life most normal
children get.

Perhaps, that's why he wanted to to re-live his childhood with his
Neverland Ranch and all.

Sure he had the money and fame and everything.
But money can't buy you happiness.
Money actually gives you a shit load more responsibility.

Well, I don't know. I never got to know Michael Jackson personally to
say much. But from my understanding, he's been through a load of shit
and a lot of people misunderstand him.

I think it's greatly understandable of why and how Michael Jackson
became who he was recently. I have to admit he had developed some
bizarre and strange behaviors. But that's understandable. I am able to
empathize with that.

I fucking hate how the media screws up everything and ruins peoples
lives, with their crude and vulgar slanders and privacy invasion.

I fucking hate how the culture in the U.S. is to PEER AND POKE AND
DESTROY celebrities lives.

I've always hated those god damned gossip tabloid magazines. They
OVER-EXAGGERATE EVERYTHING.
THEY FREAKING EVEN MAKE THINGS UP ALSO.

Even if it was the truth, WHO THE FUCK ARE WE?!?!
TO HAVE THE RIGHTS TO PEER INTO ANOTHER INDIVIDUALS PRIVACY?!

Which do indeed sometimes cause a lot of stress towards the afflicted
celebrities.

I don't like Miley Cyrus either, but seriously, I fucking HATE how
everyone is so WORKED UP AND PATRONIZE THE POOR GIRL FOR EVERYTHING SHE
DOES.

They call her slut because she takes revealing pictures of herself. So
what? She's a fucking teenager.

WHY DOESN'T ANYBODY ELSE SAY ANYTHING TO THE OTHER SLUTS ON MYSPACE WITH
THEIR REVEALING PICTURES?!

She's a fucking teenager doing normal AMERICAN teenager things. Leave
her the fuck alone.

I just hate it all, the media and their papparazi.
America has to be the most privacy invasive culture ever.
And it pisses me off.

Mind your own fucking business, people.

And Michael Jackson, may you rest in peace.
You'll always be the King of Pop.

You were a great inspiration to me when I was a kid.
You were what really got me into music.
I really really do thank you for that.
Music has a been huge part of my life since then.

It's funny, I only listened to classical music and rejected music that
wasn't classical before my mother introduced me to you.

I am disappointed that you didn't get to live long enough to make your
comeback. Many fans were anticipating it.

But we still do appreciate what you've given us.

Thanks for all of the inspiration, meaning, and entertainment you have
given to the world.

I hope you have that fun childhood you never got to experience in this
life, in the afterlife.

Long live Michael Jackson, the King of Pop.

June 25, 2009. Rest in peace. We Love You.

~DT

0 comments: