Saturday, May 2, 2009

SAT,

(+video)

Woke up early.
Ate oatmeal.
Triple-quadruple checked for admission ticket and ID.
Arrived early.
Called Ngoc a faggot.
Started SAT.
Teacher was pretty chill.
Sat next to girl who looked really pretty but stuck up.
She turned out to super polite, nice and adorable.
She told me I was filling out the wrong form.
I let her borrow my pencil.
Had 3 breaks.
Ate clementine the 3rd break.
Talked to her, her name is Julie.
Showed her Thu's junior ID.
Turns out the world really is small.
I knew her older brother.
End of SAT.
Did pretty good.
Hope to score atleast 2000.
Essay was easy.
About emotion + decision making.
I don't think I was suppose to say that.
Oh well.
No details were really enclosed.
Math was okay.
Reading was pretty good.
Guessed all the questions that I didn't know.
Screw penalty point reductions against incorrect answers.
Disturbed ant home.
Talked to Alex.
He kept on hanging up on me and going blank on the phone.
YOU STILL NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT BABY ANTS.

~DT

0 comments: