Saturday, May 23, 2009

Revised SAT Score,

I didn't know there was a "multiple choice" & "essay" score to add, because I did not notice them on my sidekick while I was checking my score last night.

I didn't know until I told Ngoc to check her score and she added up the multiple choice & essay.
I was like WHAT IN THE WORLD. SHIT MOTHERF234ER. I'M SO GONNA RECHECK MY SCORE.

I'm going to even add in the percentage of correctness I got.

I'm still not a true AzN. But it helps to know that I am 200+ away from 1800+.

-------------------------------------
Critical Reading 540 62%
Math 500 44%
Writing 500 52%
Multiple Choice 48
Essay 8
-------------------------------------

In total: 1596

Har har har har. It's embarrassing posting up this average person's score.
BUT I DON'T REALLY G.A.F.

I am so going to retake it.
I WILL PROVE THAT I AM A TRUE AzN.
AND BRING BACK HONOR TO MY FAMILY.

~DT

0 comments: