Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Empathetic Positions,


I find that everyday, I stumble into a situation in which I thought I would never get myself tangled into.

I have grown very open-minded.
So I guess, how things are going, it's okay.

I always thought I had a lot of self-control.
But I guess not.

It's really hard.
But it's okay.
I'll fight through it!

Things will be A-OK.

I like it, I am learning a lot from it.
I am beginning to understand a lot of things.
No need for me to worry about anything.

It's kind of weird.
But enlightening.
I like enlightenment.

I thank my mother for teaching me her lessons.
She had gone through so many things.
She has so much tolerance.
I Love Her very much!
Thanks to her and her peaceful nature.

You don't even know how helpful this is going to be for me in the coming future.
I absolutely love Buddhist philosophies. It brings peace to the mind.
Not many people can really incorporate it into their lives though.
It's much too hard. Human instincts would usually override it.
It takes a lot of commitment.

One must really understand and comprehend the meanings first.

Thing's are ever changing. Due to all of the entropic factors of our lives.

Wow. YAY for PHYSICS and the theory of entropy.

--

On another note, I find myself waking up really early. 6:40ish?
I think my illness is doing that to me. I am not quite sure.
Seriously, it's like I don't have much use for the new alarm I bought anymore.
But it's okay. I'll leave it on. I love the chirping bird noises it makes to wake me up.
It is quite relaxing.

~DT

0 comments: