Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Being Almost Completely Open,

I noticed I haven't blogged much about how I felt about things.

And I just realized why I didn't.
I usually blog about things when I am not able to express it in real
life.

But lately, I've been fed up of keeping things in.
I've been very open now. It's kind of odd.
It makes me seem more of a bitch.
But I just don't give two flying shits anymore.

I'm so tired of keeping quiet.
I don't care if I hurt people's feeling.
I'd rather hurt their's than mine's.
I'm tired of being so selfless all the time.
I'm becoming more selfish.

But I think that's a good thing for me.
I think it's an improvement actually.

I used to put everyone else's needs before mine.
I've been through so much shit because of doing so.
Hurting myself to protect or help others that I currently don't even
care much about.

I'm not saying that I have become completely selfish.
I'm just treating myself the way I deserve to be treated.

I still care for the people that I love and hold close.
I will still put their needs before mine.
But only if, they were important enough.

Other than that. The people who aren't that close to me.
Fuck you. I will try to help you.
But your needs do not and will not override my needs.

"Me first."

I'm finally able to say that.

Never thought I'd become like this.
I don't regret it either.

~DT

0 comments: