Friday, May 15, 2009

Get Silly,

Today I,

I went to the library.
Crouching tiger hidden dragon.
Man with a child stares at me strangely.
Wander into cool hidden forest.
Went to the bunny hill.
Drove around to find nice parking space.
There was a stupid dead end.
Parked in second section or some shit.
Got silly.
I heard myself echo. The echo was the realization, just a bit.
Traveled to Golden Rod city.
Saw play gym electric city crap.
Realized I was too silly.
I saw SNAILS EVERYWHERE.
I CALL IT THE SNAIL GARDEN.
I pretty nice freak out I'd have to say.
It was like a dream, but like, I know I'm dreaming.
So I'm trying to pull myself into the real world.
Trying to snap back into reality.
Into rationality.
But like, the silliness overcomes it all.
It like, demolishes all rationality.
But I can pull myself into reality for like,
A couple seconds but then it'd be devoured by silliness.

My head kept on banging on the chair.
I found a fortune thingy, and tried to read the first couple lines of it
in vietnamese.
It was weird, it was from Ngoc's car.
Something about "truong truong" I have no idea.

Moar silleh. Fresh airz.

So apparently, Ngoc's gonna say something

"So, you were apparently so silly that you twisted your logic in a way
that it kept on going in circles, I don't remember exactly but it was
hilarious because it didn't make much sense. And at some point, I could
actually understand what she was trying to say, and it sounded pretty
logical! Kindaaa weird"

Chicken soft taco is toooooo goooood.
I had 2. Bought 4. 2 for Ngoc.

It was nice to just chill inside Del Taco.
It was kinda awkward, when the blondes of our class were parked right
next to us. And were headbanging to some mainstream music.

Parked at Penin. Park.
Decided to go to B.T.
Driving Car + Listening to Kalmah on blast is FUCKING AWESOME. It was
like, WE WERE GOING ON SOME KIND OF QUEST. A COOL IMPORTANT DRAMATIC
QUEST.
Almost curfew. We had 13 minutes till 10.
Gwc dropp off.
Then went to fresh and easy.
We were about to go to Famima, but we TOTALLY FORGOT.
I SO, KNEW WE WERE MISSING SOMETHING.
Their Ham and Cheese sandwich was the best.

Gonna sleep over Ngoc's house.
Ate Easy Mac.
The texture and flavor is JUST RIGHT.
Smooth, soft, & cheese.
I love sweet nice and cold soy milk from the Viet market.
Gonna have some Honey Bunches.

Fuck, time was going too god damn fast.
Everything felt like 1 hour or less.
5 hour passed in a fucking blink of an eye.

Today was fucking great.
Love family bonding time.

NAD 4 Lyfe. Or some shit like that.

Really wanna watch Pineapple Express.
That movie is fucking hilarious.

Peace Out.

~DT

0 comments: