Saturday, May 9, 2009

Guess My Name,

I never thought it was possible to guess my name.

But apparently 2 years ago, SOMEONE HAD CONQUERED AN IMPOSSIBLE TASK.

YAY SOMEONE ACTUALLY CARES ENOUGH TO WASTE THEIR TIME AND TRY TO GUESS MY REAL NAME. Lyke, ZOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG.

tehluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulz.

Abzzzzzzzzzzzz: (9:42) All you told me was 'Think...DT... boy and girl name'

Impressive, I'd have to say. HURRAH FOR SUPERIOR INTELLECT.

Ppl lurve me. Yay!

I am so out of it, at the moment.
--
BORED OUT OF MY MIND.
I cannot believe my mother grounded me because I forgot to take my medz in the morning yesterday. Seriously. That is totally unnescessary.

BUT YAY. MY MOTHER ACTUALLLLLY LET TEH BLOODz VISIT ME.
--
Another note.
I JUST FINISHED EDITING A VIDEO FOR YOUTUBE.
HURRAH FOR THAT TOO.

~DT

0 comments: