Friday, May 8, 2009

Permit Test #2,

Guess what guys?

I look super silly in my photo.
I'd have to say it looks pretty darn good in real though!

& I PASSED THE PERMIT TEST TODAY.
I only missed 3.

I was pretty confident with my answers this time!
Knowing that I studied and did the 5 DMV Practice Exams.

I watched the man's arm as he moved in a "marking an answer wrong" like
fashion. I was counting each stroke.
A bit worried.

He looked up at me and said,
"You Passed."

Me: *jumps up* m( *____* )m "YES!!!!!!"

That just totally made me day.
Passing the permit test.

Yes yes I know, for you people it's just an easy peasy written test. But
for me, having to fail it the first time, and passing it the second is
like, ZOMG, HECK YES.

THE WRITTEN TEST ISN'T AS EASY AS IT LOOKS.
Especially for people who have no idea about roads, streets, and
possesses uncommunicable driving directions.

I suck at giving directions.
Since I don't know or remember any streets.

But yea,

I CAN'T WAIT TO DRIVE SOON.

November.

HERE I COME!!!!

I would no longer need to depend on people for rides or anything.

Awesome-O.
AWESOME-O.
AWESOME-O!!!!

I LOVE LIFE.

~DT

0 comments: