Saturday, May 16, 2009

Behind the Wheel Driving,

It was my first time today. I was pretty nervous, going into the public
street for the first time. I drove a white Toyota Camry. Or at least, I
believe it is a Toyota Camry.

I started the engine.
Drove through the residence area.
Start into the public street.
Encountered an annoying car who kept on braking in the middle of it
all.
Learned how to reverse & park near Central Park.
Drove around residence area some more.
Learned how to U-Turn.
Drove to HB.Newport. Seal Beach. Long Beach.
Pretty fucking awesome.
My instructor Eddie Rodriguez, is pretty chill.
Patient and has good taste in music.
Driving through the coast with relaxing rock music.
Driving on PCH, was the best ever.
60 MPH. It felt so nice.
Nice and empty.
Drove back to instructor's place.

I have problems concentrating.
I lose concentration because I was tired and I kept on spacing out at
random times.
I'm also a bit panicky when I turn.
I need to work on my full turns though.
Gotta get the style right.

Oh. I also just realized, I have road rage.
Screaming at people who keep on cutting excessively.
Like that fucking teen bastard. I just wanna ram into that kids truck.
MAKE UP YOUR GOD DAMNED MIND.
YOU WANT TO IGNITE A FUCKING ACCIDENT OR SOMETHING?!

But yeah, I'm going to need to practice a lots and lots.
I am having a great feeeeling about this.

~DT

0 comments: