Monday, May 11, 2009

Bullies,

Today, I found out my little cousin was being bullied and threatened by
some teenybopper kid named "Alice". She threatened to do bad shit to
Amanda and told her to be absent for the next 3 days. "Or else". She
also threatened that if Amanda or anyone else tattles on them. They'd
hurt them.

Well of course it's understandable that Amanda and 5 of her other
friends would be scared. They missed school for the next 3 days.

But damn. I wished Amanda would have told me and the rest of us
earlier.

We're going to the principal tomorrow morning to report such vulgar
acts.

Bullies stand neck to neck for my hatred of liars.

I cannot STAND people who pick on the weaker.

You mess with 1 Asian, you have her whole freaking ASIAN family and
THEIR ASIAN FRIENDS and maybe even THEIR ASIAN FRIENDS backing that 1
Asian up.

But I'm going to be nice and proper about it.
We're going to have a talk with the principal.
I'm going to obtain their parents' phone numbers.
Have those little wenches write genuine apology letters to all of the 6
girls.
And have them suspended.

Teach them a lesson with bullying and threatening kids.

Not gonna stoop down to their level and fight dirty.

~DT

0 comments: