Friday, December 26, 2008

INSPIRATION,

So one youtube channel led to another youtube channel which led to another so on and so forth.

& I just saw so far, 3 OF THE MOST WELL DIRECTED AND EDITED AMATEUR MUSIC VIDEOS EVER. I am not finished watching all of their videos yet but yes, so far, damn. I was freaking awe-strucked. All of the videos had a little story in it, with great meaning. I mean, the angles and everything I was freaking in love with the angles that they shot at. It wasn't some cruddy half-assed angles. THEY WERE GOOD SHOTS. Okay, so yeah. I have a thing for camera angles. If a video is shot at crappy angles, the whole video is crappy. No matter how pretty, or expensive or proffessional the quality of the video is. IF THEY HAVE CRAPPY ANGLES. IT'S CRAPPY. Unless it was an extremely funny video.

Funny things makes up for everything. I'm serious.

EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD LAUGH!

Anyways, the angles bring excitement and beauty to it all. The different points of views and everything.
It's just, wow. WOW. Yes, yes, yes. I seem to babbling on and on about angles.

Goodness gracious. I am so taking the film/video ROP class next year. I COULD'VE gotten it this year but I had a SPANISH 4th period and that class was only available 4th period. I could've switched out of the class but no.. I just HAD to stay in it because I had a lot of friends in it. But eh, I only mostly stayed in because Ngoc was in it. But then, SHE HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THAT CLASS because stupid people changed her scedule. GRR. But yeah, now I am stuck in Spanish 3. Ick. I want to drop out of that class next semester.

I also want to take a business ROP class too. I also want to take photography AND psychology as my electives. Grr... TOO MANY CLASSES I WANT TO TAKE!!!!! *____* I don't know what to choose though. AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Oh well, I'm pretty sure I am going to have a full 6th period scedule next year. BUT I DON'T MIND. What am I going to do at home EVEN IF I leave early? Well.. I could always go out and stuff. BUT, I'd rather stay inside school and take my electives. YAY I'M SUCH A SCHOOL GEEK! It's only for the super fun awesome electives though. JUST FOR THOSE.

OH! Back to my rant about film/video. I made a music video back in September for a whole day. I think it was on labor day. Or something. I thought it was pretty good. The only thing I hated about it and the sole reason why I don't want to put it out on the interwebz is because I AM in it. Ugh. GAHHH. I looked so horrible in it. Oh! And since I was extremely lazy I reused shots and clips like a lot because I didn't feel like shooting a whole lot of clips and editing and editing and editing it all. But I learned that for a good music video, IT CANNOT BE REPETIVE and you SHOULDN'T REUSE THE CLIPS unless, the scene depicts of a flash back or a quick super fast montage of clips.

~DT

0 comments: