Sunday, December 7, 2008

Comic Books,

So my mum made me bike all the way from west. to hb so I could retard
the bikes to Ngoc's house. Wow, it was about like a 4 hour ride in
total. Including all of the distractions. Noah's Bagel, Popeye's, Comics
Unlimited, & Trader Joe's.

Comics Unlimited had a sale for .59 cents for a comic. 10 comics for 5
dollars. I was in heaven. So I bought 10 comics and Ngoc bought 4. And
we each bought a "Wacky Pack" sticker pack. Well, Ngoc bought it for me
because I didn't have an extra dollar. ^^; But yes, it was amazing. I
wanted a "The Spirit" comic. But I couldn't find one. The employees in
the store were very friendly. I'm going to come back some time soon
again.

Then we biked biked biked biked biked. I was biking on semi-flat tires
with 8 extra lbs. Wow. My legs are killing me.

I need a hobby to be obsessed with other than computer and psychology.

Some kind of material hobby.

In other news,

My social skill are definitely improving. Although today or was it
yesterday? Well anyway, either way, I realized that I never approve of
my current self. I need to be better. Better than the rest. Number 1.
You know? Yeah. I will get there. To that mind set. It's getting there.
Almost there.

I'm coming.

~DT

0 comments: