Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fall Rally,

Bumpy bumpy extreme bus ride.
No good for the playing or role-playing baby boo!
Next time, baby. Next time.

I found it extremely hilarious when we were waiting outside of the bus
because it was empty and then you like leaned on the door and it moved.
BWAHAHA! That made giggle. Then we got to take refuge inside the bus!
You baby so so sweet. Keep me warm when I extremely cold. <3

My legs are so so sore from the long long work though. I need to rest
them for like ever now~

I had fun today! Except for the part before we got into the bus for
refuge. T_T;

But you made it up! ^__^

YAY!

Oh and oh my goodness.

It feels like a HAND. A HAND I SAY!!!

"Oooh. It's so soft and squishy! What is it?"
"_ _ _ _ _ _ _ . *stares*"
"Umm.... Oh........ ;;>_> <_<;;"

I felt so aggressive and passionate today. Meowrrrr.
I NO FORCE MYSELF UPON YOU! NO NEVER.

"EAT THE GUMMY BEAR. EAT IT!!"
"NOOO. IT WENT UP YOUR NOSE!!"
"NO IT DIDN'T!!!! EAT IT!!!!!!! *traps*"
"STOP FORCING YOURSELF UPON ME!!"

Good times bebe boo. Good times!!! (^_^)

&& NO SUCH THING AS LOVE PIMPLES. T____T
NEVERRRRRRRR!!

~DT

0 comments: