Monday, December 8, 2008

High Heels,

So we were being lectured about the center force of things and then
Kitrell told us an example about high heels.

K: High heels when wore, makes your body bend over a bit so you would
have to stand up straight.
DT: Wait, so like high heels were invented for posture?
K:Well, umm... How should we put this? *turns to Mr. Johnston*
K: It umm... accentuates certain parts of the women's body.
DT: ........OH. HAHAHAHAHAH. OMG. WOW.
J:Oh! Oh! I know! *raises hands* It was invented so that the women can't
run away from us!
DT:OHMYGOD. ASQWJKWHHAHAHAHA

Wow. Seriously. Times like these, make me actually love my duration in
Physics. HURRAH FOR ASKING QUESTIONS!

Sometimes, I ask too many questions and my classmates are like "Ughhhh,
not again." But seriously, I DON'T CARE. NOBODY CAN STOP ME FROM
SATISFYING MY CRAVING FOR KNOWLEDGE.

Okay, not nobody. But most people. Like, 99% of the people.

~DT

0 comments: