Friday, December 19, 2008

Human Sexuality,

So as I was walking to my Art Class I saw Mr. J and he was holding this
book up as a bird crap cover. I was like "....*points* WHAT THE HECK?!?!
HUMAN SEXUALITY?!" Then he told me that they had a whole bunch of these
books that they don't use for the health class curriculum so he took it
and used it as a bird cover. I asked if I could have it because it
looked interesting. And now YAY!

For those who can't read upside down, it says;

Human Sexuality

Health

Heckayes! Then after Mr. J gave it to me he told me to "Read with
Caution."

I'm sure I know all the stuff in this book, unless it has some Karma
Sutra stuff in it. I haven't fully read the Karma Sutra yet but yeah..
ANYWAY! I am pretty sure this book wouldn't have material like that in
it. IT'S A SCHOOL TEXTBOOK!!

Yes, yes. ONWARDS TO READING FRESHMEN HEALTH CLASS MATERIAL!

~DT

0 comments: