Friday, November 14, 2008

Teacher's Impressions,

Of me is:

"Awww she small innocent shy litttle asian girl!"

And their reactions when they see otherwise is HA-HA-HILARIOUSSSS! For
example today after lunch when I was walking Alex to his biology
class(awwisuchagooooodgirlfriend) we were departing and Alex was patting
my bottom and Mr.J happened to passed by at the time too and was all
"O-O" Woahwoahwoah this is inappropriate! I know this girl and I will
tell her father and he won't be too happy about this! Something
something something." (Something like that I don't remember because I
thought it was the most hilarious scene ever)

&& Alex being the little rebel he was, just continued tapping with the
adorable little smile of his.

Then Alex and I had to depart because I was about to be late to art if I
stayed any longer.

Me: I'm going to follow you! *follows Mr. J*
Mr.J: Yes, it is much safer. *walks briskly* So, who is this new
character?
Me: Who?? New character??
Mr.J: Yes! The boy back there.
Me: Ohhhhh! He's my boyfriend!
Mr.J: Ohhh! At first I thought it was a friend!
Me: EWW! NO! I'd NEVER let a guy friend touch me like that!! O___O;
Mr.J: I thought so!
Me: T_T I AINT NO HOE!
Mr.J: No! No! I didn't mean it like that! I just had to separate you
happy couple!

BWAHAHAHAA. Then we started talking about the anime club. O_O

TskTsk Alex! You making all the teachers lose their innocent good girl
impression of me!

Like the very first time I ever got busted by administrors was because
of PDA! I never imagined my first time getting into trouble to PDA.
Goodness Gracious!

IM A GOOD GIRL. I SWEAR!

Everything everyone saw was an illusional. HAHA! You delusional peoples.
I don't know what you all are talking about. ^^;

Ich bin güt mensch!

~DT

0 comments: