Tuesday, November 25, 2008

T-mobile Customer Service,

I finally have an extremely good encounter with T-Mobile Customer's
Sidekick Department! This post shall be my review and rant of the
service.

My previous accounts were extremely bad because they were being rude and
mean. But this time the man was very friendly and patient. One thing
kind of awkward was that I didn't realize it till the very end that the
man was calling me Patricia. I didn't want to correct him or anything
because that would've been awkward and plus, I was use to people calling
me by the wrong name but Patricia is noooo where near my name. I don't
even remember telling him my name but it's all good! No worries. There
were many silences the whole time because I needed to turn my phone on
and off and insert my sim card and everything. Then after I had to log
into my t-mobile account I kind of forgot my password so then I had to
go onto my.tmobile account and log on. While the whole wait for me to
log onto my t-mobile it was taking a while so then the man started
trying to make conversation since the period of silence was extremely
long. He asked what I did over summer and I said nothing really but I
went traveling last summer to Korea and Japan. Then he said he wanted to
go to Japan and he was saving up money. He said he wished he knew some
Japanese because all he knew was hi, goodbye, thank you, and excuse me
and if he knew how to ask directions he'd be set! I told him that he
could just use hand gestures and like the Japanese probably knew SOME
english since it is a great tourist attraction. It was pretty funny.
Then I got my sidekick login password and I was done! Then I gave the
phone to Chi Uyen because the man asked if she wanted to authorize me
for changes of my account and everything.

If I had to grade the service I would have to say an +A. No wonder
T-mobile's Customer Service won awards for it's great service. Although
my last too encounters weren't so award winning. This one made up for
it. It's nice to know there are still polite people that do customer
service. But I do understand the previous grumpy and mean people who
because they have a boring job of being drones and answering the same
questions over and over all day, everyday. Crazy.

Another experience to boost my self-confidence! I think I am now slowly
becoming capable of calling and talking to people for their service and
assistance.

Did I ever rant about how I used to be afraid to ask store employees for
help? And how I used to be afraid of asking my teachers question? Yes, I
have overcame those problems. Now to completely overcome my problem of
talking to people over at customer service via telephone. I've conquered
like 90% of it, I'm sure I'll nail it soon.

The thing that got me going and motivated me to call T-mobile was that I
was so sick of my sidekick slide and so desperate and wanting non
interrupted and blacked out screen conversations with Alex. So YAY! All
because of you baby boo.<3

Something else I need to nail is voicing my opinion in public. I always
have so many things to say and many things to express but I am always
too much of a coward to do so. But it's okay, I'm making it my goal to
overcome that by the end of this school year, MAX.

I am so proud of myself.
I should give myself a pat on the back.

Smile & Love.

~DT

0 comments: