Saturday, November 8, 2008

Alex's House,

So today I walked for 1 hour to go visit
Alex!(Iamsuchadedicatedsuperawesomegirlfriend*nodsnods*)
To enter, I used my super awesome fence climbing skills to climb
over.*cough* *shiftyeyes* Since Alex didn't have keys to the huge
fence. Then he gave me a tour of his undone housey! So bigggg.... &&& I
got to see his FAMILY PICTURE!! It was of Alex, his daddy, his mommy,
and baby Catherine! ALEX LOOKS SO CUTE! THEN THEN! I saw a 7 year old
picture of Alex and HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! UWAHHHH! *-* Oh and also! There
are many bathrooms inside his housey. Like 5!! Lykewoahmangz I only gots
3. Then then afterwards Alex shows me the back of his house and I saw
his bunnnies and doggies! And his potato plant! Grooww growww potatoes
groww!!! Then I saw the back house of Alex's and and Alex said the door
was probably locked and said I could peek in if it wasn't locked so I
opened it and guess what? IT WASN'T LOCKED! But then Alex was like
"NOOOO" *coverseyes* YOU CAN'T SEE IT! MY UNDERWEAR IS SCATTERED
EVERYWHERE!!" *still covering eyes* Kekekeke even with the eye covering
I could seee through your handddd babbby boooo! ^___^ Then we went to
the back and tried to find mama bunny and then I took a peek at the
window and saw Alex's bed!! Alex tried to do "surprise" on me, but
NEVER!!! Then oh yeah! Alex tried to lure me into the suspicious dark
pantry for me to "read" this certain box that had Vietnamese in it! But
I got lured in anyway! >_> Then Alex tried to lock me in there but it
wasn't that dark. So it's alllll gooood! ^^ Then afterwards I had to
climb up the fence but I couldn't go down so I be da damsel in distress
and Alex catched me and bringed me downn! *___* Then we took a stroll a
bit around his house neighborhood place and like supposedly the man that
lives across from Alex would tatttle on him so we can't do PDA. T___T So
we strollllled around for a bitttt. Then I had to go~ Alex's facial
expression was so cute I almost cried. ;____; So then we had to depart
and I walked backwards so I can watch as Alex's figure slowly become
smaller and smaller the farther I walk away~

ALEX LOOOKED SOOO CUTE IN HIS LITTLE WHITE TANKTOP AND JEANS~~

My cutiiiieeeee babbby booooo!! <3

*hugglehugglehuggle*

~DT

0 comments: