Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Art,

I was just messing around in adobe fireworks and photoshop and messing around with animation today because of boredom. I needed to find some reference pictures I searched and photobucket and I got pissed off because of RUBBISH quality pictures.

So I went to my trusty 'ole deviantart and started to searched up pictures.
Then I got distracted and one thing led to another.

Oh dear.

Now I loss my splurge moment with my .gif project. *abandons*
BUT NO! I must finish IT! MY MASTERPIECE THAT I SPENT OVER AN HOUR WORKING ON BECAUSE I KEPT ON MESSING UP AND FORGETING ABOUT THE LAYERS.

Anyway, I REALLY want a DSLR.

Like, now; please.

After I work off some invoices for my mum and get some money for Christmas shopping.

I AM SAVING UP FOR A DSLR.

I'll just get a cheap one so I could try out and practice.

Then when I get a bit more mature in the "DSLR world" I'll save up for the $1000+ ones.

For now,

Nikon's D40 or Canon 's Rebel XT 350D

But I shall do more research.

~DT

0 comments: