Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Doggy,

On Monday (yesterday) I was walking around my dentist's plaza and I saw
a cute little white puffy puppy in the parking lot with no collars or
anything. So me, gh, & xiu picked up the puppy and it smelllled so good!
Like it just got a nice and fresh bath! I found out the doggy was a boy
because I happened to be looking up while gh was standing up and holding
the puppy. LOL! It's a boy! Then later when gh put it down on her lap he
wandered over to me! ^^ ANIMALS LIKE ME MORE THAN HER! BWAHAHAHAA!

Then we found out the doggy's owner was some owner of the yogurt store
in the plaza. What an irresponsible woman. Letting a dog wander around a
parking lot like that. BERRY COULD HAVE GOTTEN RAN OVER BY A CAR. Tsk
tsk. Oh, I forgot to mention that the doggie's name was "Berry" or
"Barry" however you smell it. ^^;

CUTIE DOGGY!

~DT

0 comments: