Sunday, November 30, 2008

My house,

Today! I walk walk walk towards Alex's house and we met up right before
I entered his neighborhood. Alex was wearing a bright red keyclub shirt!
I could spot him from farrrr awayyyyy!

Then we walked to my house on a new route! Alex says the street of PLT's
is dangerous and he doesn't want to walk through there because of all
the crazy asians who want "bonus points". SCARY! @_@

Then we got to my housey all safe and sound~

We tried playing "I SPY" but it's too hard. ALEX KEPT ON FINDING ITEMS
BEFORE WE GOT TO THEM! WHERE WAS THE SCREW?! THE SCREWWWWWW??? We never
found it... or the third baseball glove... Itsohard. T___T

Then we had according to Alex "2hourcouchrollingsession". Was it really
2 hours? Hrmmmmmz... Around there I guess. But SHUSH! I was dominate for
once today. BWAHAHA. So tire though. But it's okay! Just for Alex
Honeysuckle. ^___^

Then then ALEX MADE FOOD FOR US. DELICIOUS FOOD. I shall post up the
picture. I videocamera'd him tooo! He made eggs + chinese sausage +
rice.

Ohmygoodness. Yum. *_* I crave for it again. YOU MUST MAKE FOR ME AGAIN
OKAY BABY? Youjustgotsto.

OhOh! And mumsy said that Alex's rice was like perfect texture and was
good. WOWOWOW.

Then then we watched like a whole bunch of episodes of Family Guy &
Malcolm in the Middle & American Dad & House.

Afterwards Alex wanted to watch a movie and he picked out "Jaws". I
wasn't paying to the movie at all except for the part in the end where
the Jamaican guy got attacked by the shark. LOLOL. Silly people. While
watching Jaws Alex challenged me to a CHESS DUEL. & he wasn't even
really paying attention to it and he won. T__T But DON'T WORRY. SOMEDAY
I WILL SURPASS YOU IN CHESS! *shakes fist*

Soon it was 21:00 and time for Alex to go home~

Before Alex go out of car I asked for a hug and I give him kissy.

I will see chuuu in 1 more day~ ^__^ I had a wonderful time with you
today despite me being on my youknowwhat and having that random foot
muscle spasm in the middle our chess match.

&& I FINALLY KNOW WHAT "CHECK MATE" MEANS. HURRAH!

<3

~DT

0 comments: