Saturday, November 22, 2008

Free College Education,

Well, to my good fortune I was wandering around youtube and errthang and I was bored so I looked up the word "FAQ" because I find it interesting to listen or read about random people that I don't know on t3h int3rnets.

Some of the things I found that was interesting was a german rock band by the name of "BeigeGT" and their song named "FAQ"(I believe I can't really understand German). LOLanyway, good music but not so good vocals. But it's still all good.

ANYWAY, then I went back to my browsing and I saw this video called "Tinkernut FAQ" and I was like uhhhwtfreakthisseemsinteresting*click*. The preview picture of the video was of a semi-balding man in his computer room or work room or studio or something. But yeah, I watched the video it was interesting then I saw something that caught my eye in "More From: gigafide" video box window thing and the thing that caught my eye was "Get a Free College Education" and I was like:

*record scratch* SAY WUTTTTTTTTTT?!!?!!@@!#@!$%$#@! *abrupt braking*

This seems pretty legit. *CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK*

I watched and wow WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Well you don't get like a FULL ON HERE YOU GO BACHELOR'S DEGREE DIPLOMA BLAHBLAH AND EVERYTHANG. But you DO get to read AND WATCH at no charge or fee, yes I said WATCH. You can watch the class lectures/sessions from a WHOLE LOAD OF UNIVERSITIES. I'm totally browsing around Yale's site right now.

But yes, I would really like to share this video out to those who are lucky enough to stumble upon this post and is ACTUALLY interested and motivated in learning.
LAWSOFATTRACTIONYES.

Thanks to gigafide for making such a useful video tutorial.

How to Get a Free College Education


~DT

0 comments: