Thursday, November 20, 2008

Alex Called,

Tonighhhhhhhhhht!

Just now.

& I am obsessed enough to blog about it!

Baby boo, you sound sho cute on the phone. I just want to
JDERFKQWASLWAHWA you! *__*

So like my phone is being gay and I was disabled on AIM so then AlexBby
came to the rescue and called me. *-*

Me likey.

Then all of a sudden the phones got disconnected and SOMEONE hung up.
But it wasn't me! T__T I swear! Unless I accidentally pressed a button.

Then sweetpea called back again and I wanted to trap him and keep him on
the phone foreverz even if we don't talk much but then he got sleepy.
^^;

This is an extreme record!

First Call: 8 minutes; 50 seconds

Second Call: 48 minutes; 39 seconds

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME JUST BECAUSE I LOOK BACK AT MY CALL LOGS LIKE AN
OBSESSED CREEPER.

I Love You, Precious!<3

~DT

0 comments: