Friday, August 28, 2009

Smot,

Went over to Alex's house, tried calling him, but he was asleep and
never picked up his phone.
Sat in random corner inside his neighborhood, so hot, terrible heat
wave.
Walked over to bargain store near stater bros. to obtain fire.
Jay walked about 4 times, so scary.
Walked back to Alex's neighborhood under direct heat. extremely sweaty.
Tried to coax stray dog to come towards me, but it ran away.
Saw Alex walking towards my direction.
As payback for making me wait outside for a long time in the heat, I
made Alex hold my purse and piggyback me all the way to the bus stop.
Alex nearing the end, finally got really tired from it.
I give Alex 1-2 minute break.
I hope back on again, because this is an azn sweatshop I be owning.
No vacations more than 2 minutes.
Finally got to bus stop. Snuggled Alex and showered him with kissies. He
did a great job!
I LOVE YOU FOR IT! <3

Bussed all the way to central park.
Wait inside library 4 liek evar for Abby down at the cafe.
Tried to do the "HNNNNNG" but I sound like a chipmunk having a heart
attack.
Got Alex to do it and he fell backward ded.
NO IRL HEART ATTACKS PLEASE. I BE SO SAD.
Alex go up to help guide Abby towards the cafe.
I cling onto Alex's leg and did not want to let go he said that if he
didn't come back in 30 seconds, I get to be mad at him.
Took Alex 151 seconds to come back and Abby is a lying WH0RZ.
Finally Abby came, we pretend to not acknowledge his presence.
Then made Abby do a HNNNNG.
Then it's time to wait for Ngoc.
Took a long while but that's okay, she is guest of honor.
Ngoc came on bike fashionably late.

Then smots smots forest time 2 hour forest adventure omgroflbbqsauce.
Alex and I spy spy from afar.

Then it was time to goes.
Everyone went their separate ways.
Alex and I went to bus to eat at Pho Thang Long.

On the way, an elderly viet woman did not understand English well, and
owed the bus man 25 cents more.
Alex being super gentleman manly man, paid it for her.

Get super good karma for helping others out.
You're my heroooooo Alex! Such a good boy! <3

The pho was absolutely delicious.
The waiter man knew what Alex was going to order.
I said I would have the same as Alex.
Before we ate, we washed our hands and I follow Alex to the men
bathroom.
Holy crap it smell like someone missed the urinals.
So terrible that I quickly scurried out of the bathroom.

I went to wash my hands and come out to see that Alex ditched me and
went back to the tables. Hmph!

We ate and Alex said eating the pho was better than sex.
DTNP > PHO (AHEMS AHEMS!!!)

I #1 TOP LIST OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND TRUE.

Then we finished and I WAS THE ONE WHO PAID.
Just you know, clarifying it.

Then we walk to bus stop.
Last bus ride for the day with Alex!
I got very teary eyed. I hate goodbyes.
I get to see you in 5 days Alex! School!!

But still, I be a cry baby and cry cry cry.
We hugged and kissies and then the bus stopped at Alex's destination.

Now it was my turn to bus back to Ngoc's house.
It is very lonesome, waiting over at the bus stops by one's self.

I am now over at 5 Points. Getting closer.
Probably going to be walking the rest by foot!
It is getting darker.
I hope I get there soon enough before it gets extremely dark.

Such a pity that I did not bring my camera.
I wanted to take lots of pictures and record videos.

Perhaps, another time!

~DT

0 comments: